Thunk of the Week

Do ideas come from inside or outside your head?

9 Comments on “Thunk of the Week

1. We think an idea comes from the inside and the outside because if you think about it you were taught to speak and to write. So when you are old enough you can think for yourself. Also people give you ideas so somtimes you think youself and sometimes you get help and ideas. And you do not just see ideas floating around.

2. I think both of them because you learn from your parents when you’re a baby and when you’re older you learn for yoursealf.

3. I think ideas come from inside because you think of them from the
    Inside but your ideas come from experiences with come from the outside so it is a mix

4. We think both because when you are a baby you learn from your parents and when you are older you think for your self from thoughts which form in your mind.

5. Both because the ideas come from the outside and it goes into your mind. Some of your ideas come from your dad,mum and from other people. God can automatically come in your head because God puts it there.

6. Ideas come from the outside because when you ar little your mum and dad teach you everything and in school you learn life skills and you get ideas from your friends.

7. I think both because when you are thinking of ideas, things in your ideas come from the outside. But your brain uses those ideas to form what you’re thinking.

8. I think ideas come from inside your head because you have to think of them first.

9. I think ideas come outside your head because if someone says something you can relay to them.